SHUTTLES, DD PROGRAM, & TAXIS
Taking one of the Boots Bus shuttles is the best way to begin your festival experience. We’ve partnered with Bus.com to create official Boots & Hearts shuttles from Toronto (Clarence Square), Barrie (Transit Terminal), & Tim Horton’s (297 Dunlop St. Barrie).
What makes the Boots Bus so much better than a normal bus ride?
· The opportunity to connect with new friends before you even reach the festival
· Plenty of storage for all of your festival camping gear
· A convenient departure time
· Carefully planned routes to minimize travel time
· Experienced and personable drivers that are well-versed in the routes
· Thoughtfully planned shuttle stops, all so you can make the best of your festival experience.
On site, there will be a designated location where all taxis will be available. Here is where you’ll be able to hitch a ride home every night once the campgrounds close.