Everyone on the camp sites must have a full event pass
ADD-ONS AND OPTIONS
If you require more information please visit our FAQ’s.
Camping gates will be open July 30th at 3PM – Midnight, July 31st, August 1st, 2nd at 8AM – Midnight, August 3rd at 8AM and close at 5PM (No additional campers will be accepted after 5PM). All vehicles not processed by midnight will be required to park in the processing lanes until gates open the following morning.
Any vehicles arriving prior to gate open times on Wednesday, July 30th will be turned away and will not be permitted to queue on the roadways.
RV campsites MUST have an RV located on the site. You will not be permitted to purchase an RV site for tent only camping.
RV’s are defined as anything larger than a 12-passenger van. This includes Travel Trailers, 5th Wheels, Tent trailers, Pop-up trailers, Truck bed campers, Class A / C Motorhomes, Buses and the like. This would not include a normal passenger sized car, truck or anything smaller than a 12-passenger van.
A normal sized car is defined as anything smaller than a 12-passenger van. Only light weight passenger vehicles, including pickup trucks and SUV’s (smaller than a 12-passenger van) will be permitted in camping areas.
All campsites are assigned upon arrival on a first come first camped basis. NO saving spots. If you wish to camp beside each other you MUST arrive together.
All campsite sizes are approximate.
RV camping sites are approximately 20’X50’ in size.
Camping is for all ages, however only those 18+ are permitted to purchase Camping spaces. All campers are required to purchase full event tickets.
The fee charged for camping is for the campsite for the entire weekend, and not per person staying in the site. Maximum of 8 persons allowed per site.
All Vehicles will be subject to search upon entering the grounds and prohibited items will be confiscated.
All campground occupants must wear a full event wristband. Single day attendees will not be permitted in any camping areas.
Once you have parked your vehicle on your campsite it must be in place for the entire weekend unless you are exiting the event. If you are leaving the event and intend to return you will be asked to adhere to the re-entry policy.
Cars may not be left overnight in Day Parking Areas. Day parking closes at 3 am. Please don’t leave your vehicles over night as any cars left after 3 am may be towed/ticketed.
The festival reserves the right to relocate campers to a substituted site or area if necessary. Please note that camping maps only provide an approximate location of campsites. To view the site map click here
To add RV or Tent camping onto your previously purchased ticket, simply log-in to your online account and add a camping option to your cart and proceed to checkout. For customer service and to purchase camping or additional add-ons, contact Elevate Tickets at: 1-877- 569-7767.
Those purchasing General RV Camping, will be permitted to park one (1) standard size car next to their RV. The Companion vehicle must arrive with the RV at time of check-in. Additional cars will need to purchase an RV with Additional Car Pass and park in the satellite parking lot. Note, space is assigned on a first come, first camped basis. Ensure you follow the instructions of the parking and camping attendants and do not park / camp in restricted areas
RV campsites DO NOT include water or dump service. Please be sure to have your fresh water tanks full and your grey/black holding tanks empty prior to arriving to the festival.
There will be NO Gas vendors available onsite. Be sure to fill the RV before entering and bring extra gas with you if you plan on running your generator over the weekend. If you have a generator you will be permitted to bring no more than 40L of additional gas onsite.
There is no programming on Wednesday, July 30, 2014. If you arrive on Wednesday, you will be restricted to the camping area as the Main Arena and BOOMTOWN entrance points will be closed. Thursday night July 31, 2014 there will be night programming only.
Venue/Promoter are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged material. It is recommended that you not bring valuable items or lock them in your vehicle for safety.
On-site security and first aid station will be provided 24/7.
- No glass containers of any kind.
- Outside alcoholic beverages are permitted but must be consumed within the camping area. No Kegs, no glass
- Weapons, drug paraphernalia and drugs are prohibited.
- No animals will be allowed at Boots and Hearts. Please note that entry will be denied if pets are present.
- Fireworks, paper lanterns or any type of explosive are prohibited.
- No parking in fire lanes.
- No unapproved vending of any kind will be permitted.
- Box trucks, Utility type trailers, ATV’s, golf-carts, dirt bikes or mopeds will not be permitted on-site.
- Bicycles will be permitted in the camping areas only.
- NO Campfires of any kind will be permitted; this includes propane fireplaces. The only fire-generating devices allowed would be those used explicitly for cooking.
- BBQ’s (gas and charcoal, camp and full size) are permitted, but no campfires or open flames.
- There is no sound curfew, but we ask you keep the peace and quiet after 2:00AM as not to disrupt nearby campers.
- All RVs are to remain parked at the campsite for the duration of the festival. Once you leave in your RV, you have official vacated the festival and your spot is considered forfeited.
- Misuse or dangerous driving of vehicles will not be tolerated.
- All campers are expected to be courteous to those around them.
- Portable generators of 3KW or less will be permitted.
- Generators are subject to noise curfew and must be shut off between 1:00AM and 7:00AM.
Any of the activities listed below will constitute a violation which will result in immediate eviction:
- Cruising or Mudding
- Any person operating or riding in a motorized vehicle in the campgrounds or any roadway, which is not leaving or entering for the day, is subject to immediate eviction from the event without refund.
- Occupying the box (back) of a pickup truck is prohibited, anyone found occupying the box of a pickup truck will be evicted from the event.
- Possession of a weapon / explosives
- Any person found to be in possession of a weapon will be subject to a criminal investigation and immediately evicted from the event without refund
- Fighting / Threatening Behaviour
- Any person(s) found fighting or threatening other festival attendees or festival staff will immediately be evicted from the event without refund.
Any of the activities listed below will constitute a violation which may result in immediate eviction from the event, without a refund. Anyone receiving more than one caution will be immediately evicted from the premise:
- Public Intoxication
- Alcohol must remain in your campsite. Walking around the camping area with alcohol will not be permitted.
- Persons will not be allowed to enter the entertainment space if they are intoxicated.
- Persons found to be intoxicated in the entertainment space will be escorted outside of the security gates.
- Individuals found to have in their possession more than the allowable amount of alcohol permitted in the campgrounds ( i.e. one (1) 40oz bottle of liquor, two (2) 750mL bottles of wine, one (1) 473mL case of twenty four (24) cans of beer)
- Underage Drinking
- Possession or use of illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Disorderly or Disruptive behavior
- Sale or resale of alcoholic beverages
- Unapproved vending of any kind
- Possession of fireworks
- Public indecency or defecation
- Open fires of any kind