If you love to camp but also love your beauty sleep, quiet camping is for you! These spots are in a quieter, designated area within the General Admission campgrounds with a noise curfew of 1 am.
REMINDER: This pass does NOT provide admission. It permits one (1) vehicle to claim a campsite. Also, Quiet Camping does not guarantee you will be closer to the gates. It is simply a quieter (less rowdy) area to camp.
- Sites are assigned upon arrival. If you wish to camp beside another vehicle, you MUST arrive together (no saving spots).
- Price is per-site (not per-person).
- Approximately 20’ X 20’. (the biggest tent sites we have available)
- Maximum 6 people per site.
- Space for One (1) normal-size car* on site. Please read the entry/re-entry policy as it pertains to vehicle access here.
- Strictly enforced noise curfew at 1AM every night.
NOTE: If your group requires more than one vehicle, your options are:
- Purchase a campsite for each additional vehicle
- Use the available Shuttle Services
- Arrange to get dropped off
*A normal-size car is defined as anything smaller than a 12-passenger van. Only lightweight passenger vehicles, including pickup trucks and SUV’s will be permitted in camping areas.
Your camping credential will be mailed to you 2-3 weeks prior to the festival.
For more details, please see our Tent Camping Rules.
Price does not include HST and service fees.