An RV campsite is the life of the party! But these RV campsites do NOT have Hydro.
REMINDER: This pass does NOT provide admission. It permits one (1) vehicle to claim an RV campsite.
- Sites are assigned upon arrival. If you wish to camp beside another vehicle, you MUST arrive together (no saving spots).
- Price is per-site (not per-person).
- Approximately 20’ X 50’.
- If your RV exceeds 50′, you must purchase 2 spots. If you do not and your RV exceeds 50’, you may be denied entry onto the grounds.
- Maximum 8 people per site.
Site includes space for two (2) units, for example:
- One (1) “A, B or C” class motorhome, truck bed camper, etc. AND One (1) normal-size car (anything smaller than a 12-passenger van)
- One (1) vehicle plus One (1) towed unit (tent trailer, pop-up trailer, travel trailer or 5th wheel trailer).
NOTE: If your group requires more vehicles, your options are:
- Purchase a tent campsite for each additional vehicle
- Use the available Shuttle Services
- Arrange to get dropped off
Your camping credential will be mailed to you 2-3 weeks prior to the festival.
For more details, please see our RV Camping Rules.
Price does not include HST and service fees.