CASHLESS REFUND INFO: HERE
5 REASONS TO REGISTER YOUR WRISTBAND
How’s it goin’, y’all?! We thought that we’d give you a quick rundown of why you should be registering your wristbands and topping-up your cashless accounts this year at #Boots2017.
Reason 1: It’s mandatory
That’s right! You need to register your wristband in order to enter the festival grounds. This is #1 on our list for a reason, people! You cannot enter the festival grounds without it.
Register your wristband here.
Reason 2: Y’all can buy some neat stuff
Neat stuff includes, but is not limited to: food, beer, merch, showers, and beer (in here twice to stress its importance). Have you seen our food vendors this year?! Check em’ out here.
You’re gonna want to top-up your cashless account before you arrive on-site here.
Reason 3: Wristbands are super speedy
Expedited entry? Quicker transactions? Shorter wait and lineup times? Yee-haw! Don’t mind if we do.
Reason 4: They’re convenient AF
We’re cashless, y’all! No need to wrangle up all those loonies and toonies anymore!
Reason 5: Y’all can win some awesome prizes
Yeah, you heard us right! If you register your bands before August 4, you’ll be entered to win some 5-star giveaways:
- Boots & Hearts 2017 Festival VIP upgrades
- Boots & Hearts 2018 Festival passes
So, how in the heck do you register? Just follow the steps below:
STEP 1: REGISTER YOUR WRISTBAND AND LINK FACEBOOK
– Click this link to “Register Your Wristband”
– Enter your personal details, wristband UID (16 digits) and click “Register Wristband”.
– Link your Facebook account and click “Next”. If you do not want to link your Facebook, simply click “Next”.
– Click the “Click Here” button to be redirected to the Boots & Hearts cashless site.
STEP 2: CREATE YOUR CASHLESS ACCOUNT
– From the Boots & Hearts cashless site, click the “Register” button from the top menu bar.
– Enter your personal details and click “Register” or simply use the “Login with Facebook” option.
*Note: If you do not log in with an existing Facebook account, you will receive an email from Boots & Hearts asking you to confirm your registration by clicking the activation button in the email.
STEP 3: LINK YOUR WRISTBAND
– Once you’re logged in, click the “Wristbands” tab from the top menu and select “I have a wristband”.
– Enter the Security Code (6-digit number) and Wristband Number (16-digit number) located on the back of the RFID tag on your wristband.
– Click “Add”.
STEP 4: TOP-UP YOUR ACCOUNT
– Click the “Top-up” tab from the top menu and then click the blue “Top-up” button.
– You will be asked if you want to “Enable Auto Top-up”. You can click “Maybe later” or “Yes, enable”.
– Enter the amount you wish to top-up, review your order and click “Checkout” when ready.
– Enter your credit card information on the payment site to complete the transaction.
STEP 5: PARTY IT UP CAUSE’ YOU’RE IN, BABY!
- Your wristband is your ticket to get into the festival with just a quick tap! DO NOT put on your band until the day of the festival. Once it’s on, you won’t be able to remove it. That sucker locks on immediately!
- Each attendee must register their own wristband using their own personal details.
- Once a wristband is registered, it’s locked in under your personalized account and cannot be transferred to anyone else. This process helps us to track your unique wristband in case it gets lost or damaged. Please do NOT register anyone else’s wristband for them (but tell em’ to giddyup and get er’ done already)!
We hope this helps, Boots Fam! See y’all soon!