That time when your mom used the phrase “Safety First!” and you rolled your eyes. Well we’re definitely not trying to be your mom or ruin the party, but we wanted to let you know that we are taking as many precautions as possible to make sure we’re all safe for the long weekend. So what’s that mean? Here are a few things to be aware of before you arrive at Boots and Hearts:
As you arrive on-site we will be inspecting all vehicles. Remember: no illegal drugs, no weapons, no fires, no fireworks, no excessive alcohol, no moving vehicle once it’s parked, no mudding.
As you show your wristband to enter the entertainment area there will be bag checks upon entry.
We’ve increased overall security by 30% over 2013’s festival. (This includes the camping areas.)
Added Safety Lighting
We’re adding more safety lights so we all feel a bit safer walking at night.
Have questions on what is and isn’t allowed into the entertainment area? That info can be found in these places:
- You can check our rules and responsibilities info at the bottom of the page here.
- Our FAQs page. Chances are you can find it there. Click, here.
- Our Festival App: Available in the iTunes or Google Play Stores.
You can also come prepared for safety:
- Rehydrate – Drink Lots of Water!
- Wear sun screen! That summer sun can be BRUTAL!
- Bring a headlamp or flashlight for that night time run to the porta-potties.
- Please Drink Responsibly!
Can’t wait to see you at Boots and Hearts!