We’ve been working hard, listening to your feedback as well as working with leading international festival experts to make improvements to our little popup city in the country!
So here are a few changes to some of the grounds this year:
1. We’ve said good-bye to the Family Zone. This year the Family Zone is now home to the all new Fan Fair Village powered by Chevrolet.
2. No Shuttle Service within the grounds. Due to increased safety concerns of all of our guests there will be no shuttle service within the grounds this year. There will be shuttle service to/from the Day Parking lot. And for those that purchased a Hotel Package from CID Entertainment your shuttles are still intact.
3. We’ve added HUNDREDS more washrooms!! 220 more over what we had in 2013 to be exact!
4. DOUBLED the number of Showers we have on-site over 2013! Passes will be checked by a security guard and have doubled in numbers.
5. General Store: Our new general store will be open Thursday through Sunday in Campground Marketplace (located between The Patch (RV Camping) and The Meadows (Tent Camping) – Forgot something? We’ll have general sundries available for you to conveniently restock. Next door we’ll also have an Info Kiosk and a few Food Vendors for those times that you don’t feel like cookin at the campsite.
6. Cell Phone Charging Stations – A Cell phone charging station will be available in the Main Entertainment area daily.