Looking for something fun and affordable to do this Valentine’s Day with your honey? Check out these 5 great dates!
1. A Romantic Indoor Picnic. Lay out a blanket, light some candles and cook up your sweetie’s favourite foods!
2. Take a Cooking Class. Check out your local grocery store’s website or do an online search for couple’s cooking classes.
3. Get Outside. Get all bundled up and go skating at your neighbourhood ice rink, or take a walk through the park.
4. Movie or TV Marathon. Grab your favourite snacks and get cozy on the couch. Go back and forth between your most loved TV series’ or create a playlist of movies you both like!
5. Game Night! Gather a group of your coupled up friends and have an all out couples showdown. Pick a few games that involve teams or pairs and get competitive. There’s no better way to bond than through team work!
Kickin’ it solo this year? Here’s some sweet ideas for your and your friends!
1. Wine and Design. Grab a few bottles of wine, some paint and canvas and go nuts!
2. Pinterest Baking. Each person picks out a recipe they wanna try from Pinterest and you all make them together. Everyone brings their own ingredients and baking supplies.
3. Go Bowling. Make teams and hit up your local bowling alley for some friendly competition.
4. Speed Dating. Grab some other singles and go speed dating!
5. Game Night! Gather a group of your friends and pick a few games that involve teams or pairs and get competitive.
Whatever you choose to do this Valentine’s Day, be sure to share lots of #bootslove!