YAY! We are happy to officially announce that in working with the Municipality of Clarington we have secured additional camping! Limited quantities of RV and Tent Camping will be going on-sale next week. Stay tuned….more info to come.
Boots and Hearts will be releasing a LIMITED number of General Admission RV, Premium Tent Camping and General Admission Tent Camping sites. To be equitable to fans, these camping sites will be available to current full event ticket holders who do not have camping of any kind attached to their order.
To secure one of these limited camping sites you must follow the steps below. Be sure to act quickly when applications go live at 12 pm (Noon) ET on Monday, June 23, 2014, as these new sites will be assigned to ticket holders on a First to Apply to Qualify basis. We expect the added camping sites to go quickly.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS
- Be a current full event ticket holder with no camping of any kind (tent or RV) attached to your order
- At 12 pm (Noon) ET on Monday, June 23, 2014 complete the simple application form when it’s live at www.bootsandhearts.com/campingapplication
- Include the email address that you used to purchase your original tickets on your application – these MUST match
- Rank your preference of camping options as these default to your second or third choice until all sites are allocated
- Applications will only be open until 12 pm ET (Noon) on Wednesday, June 25, 2014
If you are successful in your application you will receive a pre-populated shopping cart from our ticketing agent by 12 pm (Noon) ET on Friday, June 27th that will allow you to purchase your 1 (one) camping site with 3 (three) days to complete your order. Please be advised that even if you meet the criteria there are a limited number of sites available and these will be dispersed to fans until all sites are allocated on a First to Apply to Qualify basis.