The Rules & Regs: A Friendly Reminder
To make sure everyone has an amazing time at Boots & Hearts, review these rules and make sure you know what to pack and what NOT to bring on-site/in the entertainment areas! See y’all soon!
You will be required to wear your wristband throughout the festival and will not be permitted entry into the venue (entertainment area) without it. Please do not tamper with your wristband, or cut any portion of it. Altered or lost wristbands are not refundable! If you lose, tamper or alter the wristband, you will be required to purchase a new event ticket prior to receiving access to the festival.
Beer & Alcohol
Beer may be consumed throughout the venue. There are no “beer garden” limitations at this event. You must be 19 or older to consume alcohol. You may bring your own beer / alcohol into your camping space however no beer/alcohol will be permitted through the wristband checkpoints into the venue. In order to buy beer / alcohol, there will multiple id check booths on the grounds. You will need to have your id checked at one of these booths and receive a beer wristband. Do not cut or tamper with your wristband. Cut or tampered with wristbands will not be accepted and you will need to go through id check process again. We’re here for a good time, but please drink responsibly.
If you choose to smoke cigarettes, cigars, or other tobacco products, do so in a way that is respectful to other guests. Additionally, Burl’s Creek is compliant with the Smoke-Free Ontario Act and has placed required “no smoking” signage throughout the venue and camping areas – guests are required to comply with all posted “no smoking” signage and applicable laws regarding designated “no smoking” areas will be enforced.
Need cash? ATM’s will be located in the campgrounds at the General Stores, as well as in various locations throughout the performance areas.
Portable washrooms will be stationed throughout the camping grounds and entertainment area. There will be frequently scheduled cleanings of the washrooms.
– Hats, and appropriate clothing for all weather conditions
– Snacks for your campsite
– Comfortable shoes
– Plastic Cans/Bottles
These items are not allowed in to Boots & Hearts:
– No drugs or drug paraphernalia
– Any item that can be used as a weapon.
– No glass containers. All alcohol must be in cans or plastic containers only.
– No open flame of any kind.
– No golf carts or other motorized modes of personal transportation.
– No drones or remote operated vehicles of any kind.
-No tiki torches, fireworks, or fuel.
– Any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd, and/or inflict damage to people and goods
The following items will NOT be allowed into the Entertainment Area:
– Outside alcohol
– Drugs and/or drug paraphernalia of any kind
– Weapons of any kind and/or items that can be used as weapons, including wallet chains or spikes
– Glass bottle and/or aluminum cans
– Hard shell coolers
– Megaphones or airhorns
– Laser pointers of any kind
– Soccer balls and other sports equipment
– Skateboards, rollerblades, scooters, motorized vehicles, etc.
– Fireworks, sparklers, and/or firecrackers
– Animals (service animals allowed)
– Gang clothing and/or gang support shirts
– Aerosol cans of any kind
– Professional still camera equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, large zoom lenses, and/or commercial-use camera assemblies)
– Video recording equipment of any kind.
– Audio recording equipment of any kind.
– Any projectile and/or item that can be used as a projectile.
– Framed or large backpacks.
– Selfie Sticks
As long as everyone abides by these rules, we can all have a sweet time at Boots & Hearts 2015! Now, who’s ready to party!?