With festival fast approaching that means it’s almost time to break out your camping gear. We know camping can be a little stressful, so we’ve compiled some tips & tricks to make sure y’all are prepared for Boots and Hearts 2016!
1. Bring foam floor tiles for a more comfortable tent floor.
2. Create your own shade. A pop-up tent or tarp will give your body a break from the sun.
3. X marks the spot. Set up a balloon or a flag that will help you identify your site.
4. Use sage to repel mosquitoes.
5. One water bottle will hold eight eggs.
6. Tic-Tac boxes are great for storing ingredients (spices, salt, pepper etc.)
Start preparing folks. It’s going to be a wild one.