Advice from the Boots & Hearts Veterans
Whether you’re attending Boots & Hearts for the first time this year, or are just looking for some inside tips, we’ve got advice from the experts…our fans!!
1. I mean, they don’t call it “Boots & Tarps” for no reason! Thanks @candiescookies
2. We’re all about the party but be safe! Great one from @Irish267
3. LOL, this is so #BootsLife but @MikeCabral007 is right…just don’t
4. Don’t be that person in the crowd, PLEASE! Thanks @travissallans
5. It happens to the best of us @siobhanstewart_. Double up on shoes y’all!
6. Luke Bryan and @mandaeellengibbs said it best, “Rain is a good thang”
7. This one’s for the girls courtesy of @alexgardner9
8. We couldn’t agree more with @jamiiemae, girl knows what she’s talkin’ bout.
9. You heard the girl! @makaylapxo
10. Seriously though, they are always so worth it! Thanks @yoooMG
and one more for good measure…
It’s never too early to start prepping for Boots & Hearts so get your tickets and get ready to #WorkHard and #PlayHarder this summer.