Alcohol & Drugs
At Boots and Hearts illegal drugs will not be allowed on-site.
Rules and regulations surrounding alcohol amounts on site include a limited amount of alcohol per person deemed as an acceptable level for individual consumption for the duration of the Boots and Hearts Music Festival. This will be executed on a case by case basis as deemed appropriate by security personnel and in conjunction with Durham Regional Police in order to prevent any illegal re-sale of alcoholic beverages on site in accordance with the legislation of the Province of Ontario.
These items are not allowed into the BOOMTOWN entertainment area and the Main Arena.
Audio Recording Devices
Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia
Alcohol (including beer)
These items are allowed into the BOOMTOWN entertainment area and the Main Arena.
Backpacks (medium size)
Bag Chairs/small folding law chairs
Small digital or disposable cameras
Camping gates will be open July 31 at 3 PM – Midnight, August 1, 2, 3 at 8AM and close at 12AM, August 4 at 8AM and close at 5PM (No additional campers will be accepted after 5PM). All vehicles not processed by midnight will be required to park in the processing lanes until gates open the following morning.
All sites are assigned upon arrival, NO SAVING SPOTS. If you wish to camp together please arrive together.
There is no programming on Wednesday, July 31, 2013. If you arrive on Wednesday, you will be restricted to the camping area as the Arena and BOOMTOWN entrance points will be closed. Thursday night, August 1, 2013 there will be night programming only.
All listed site sizes are approximate.
PLEASE NOTE: Festival staff will make every effort to ensure campers receive requested sites. The festival reserves the right to relocate campers to a substituted site or area if necessary. Please note that camping maps only provide an approximate location of reserved camp site.
Venue/Promoter are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged material. It is recommended that you not bring valuable items or lock them in your vehicle for safety.
Tent camping is strictly for Tents only. NOTE: Tent trailers are required to purchase RV camping.
RV’s are defined as: Travel Trailers, 5th Wheels, Tent trailers, Pop-up trailers, Truck campers, Class A / C Motorhomes.
On-site security and first aid station will be provided 24/7.
Camping is for all ages, however only those 18+ are permitted to purchase Camping spaces. All campers are required to purchase full event tickets.
The fee charged for camping is for the campsite for the entire weekend, and not per person staying in the site. Maximum of 8 persons allowed per site.
All Tent Camping sites are approximately 15’X25’
All RV Camping sites are approximately 19’X50’
All Vehicles will be subject to search upon entering the grounds and prohibited items will be confiscated. All campground occupants must wear a 3-Day Wristband. Single day attendees will not be permitted in any camping areas.
Only light weight passenger vehicles (smaller then a 15 passenger van) will be permitted in camping areas. Pickup Trucks and SUV’s will be permitted.
- No glass containers of any kind.
- Weapons, drug paraphernalia and drugs are prohibited.
- No animals will be allowed at Boots and Hearts. Please note that entry will be denied if pets are present.
- Fireworks or any type of explosive are prohibited.
- No parking in fire lanes.
- No unapproved vending of any kind will be permitted.
- Box trucks, boats, ATV’s, golf-carts, dirt bikes or mopeds will not be permitted.
- Bicycles will be permitted in the camping areas only.
- Outside alcoholic beverages are permitted but must be consumed within the camping area. PLEASE NOTE: No Kegs, no glass
- Rules and regulations surrounding alcohol amounts on site include a limited amount of alcohol per person deemed as an acceptable level for individual consumption for the duration of the Boots and Hearts Music Festival. This will be executed on a case by case basis as deemed appropriate by security personnel and in conjunction with Durham Regional Police in order to prevent any illegal re-sale of alcoholic beverages on site in accordance with the legislation of the Province of Ontario.
- BBQ’s (gas and charcoal, camp and full size) are permitted, but no campfires or open flames
- No Campfires of any kind will be permitted, this includes propane fireplaces. The only fire-generating devices allowed will be those used explicitly for cooking.
- There is no sound curfew, but we ask you keep the peace and quite after 3:00AM….as not to disrupt nearby campers.
- Misuse or dangerous driving of vehicles will not be tolerated.
- Campers are expected to behave in a manner that is courteous to other campers.
- Portable generators of 3KW or less will be permitted. PLEAE NOTE: Generators are subject to noise curfew and must be shut off between 1:00AM and 7:00AM.
NOTE: There are no on site gas vendors. Be sure to fill your tank before arriving. If you have a generator you will be permitted to bring no more than 40L of additional gas onsite.
Will I have access to the campgrounds if I’m not camping? No, the campgrounds are open to only those who camp during the festival. Consider camping, it’s part of the festival experience! Just a reminder, day ticket holders will not be permitted to camp at the festival.
Smoking will be permitted at your campsite and in designated areas throughout the grounds. Please respect those around you who do not smoke. Thank you.
Will pets be allowed in the venue / camp grounds? NO PETS! PLEASE LEAVE YOUR PETS AT HOME! Pets will be picked up and placed with the local humane society. Service animals, certified and trained to assist an individual with a disability, are allowed.
Please No glass containers of any kind. Glass containers pose a danger to all attendees if shattered or broken. Help us prevent injuries.
Can I take photos since I am a professional Photographer? From time to time we do have space open in our festival photography staff for new talented photographers & videographers willing to work and shoot the festival. Please send an email with your information and a link to your portfolio here: firstname.lastname@example.org