NOTE – ALL CAMPING, TRAVEL PACKAGES, PREMIUM TICKETS AND TICKET ADD ONS FOR BOOTS AND HEARTS 2014 WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT A LATER DATE.
GENERAL TENT CAMPING
If you enjoy group camping and a good time, this is the perfect site for you. Sites are assigned upon arrival. They are approximately 15’X25’ and can sleep up to 8 people plus you may have 1 normal size car on your site. All campers must have a Full Event Ticket.
Price: 2014 Pricing COMING AT A LATER DATE
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Camp from Wed July 31st – Mon Aug 5th @ 10AM.
A normal sized car is defined as anything smaller than a 12 passenger van.
- Camping gates will be open July 31 at 3 PM – Midnight, August 1, 2, 3 at 8AM and close at 12AM, August 4 at 8AM and close at 5PM (No additional campers will be accepted after 5PM). All vehicles not processed by midnight will be required to park in the processing lanes until gates open the following morning.
- All sites are assigned upon arrival, NO SAVING SPOTS. If you wish to camp together please arrive together.
- There is no programming on Wednesday, July 31, 2013. If you arrive on Wednesday, you will be restricted to the camping area as the Arena and BOOMTOWN entrance points will be closed. Thursday night, August 1, 2013 there will be night programming only.
- All listed site sizes are approximate. All Tent Camping sites are approximately 15’X25’
- PLEASE NOTE: Festival staff will make every effort to ensure campers receive requested sites. The festival reserves the right to relocate campers to a substituted site or area if necessary. Please note that camping maps only provide an approximate location of reserved camp site.
- Venue/Promoter are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged material. It is recommended that you not bring valuable items or lock them in your vehicle for safety.
- Tent camping is strictly for Tents only. NOTE: Tent trailers are required to purchase RV camping.
- On-site security and first aid station will be provided 24/7.
- Camping is for all ages, however only those 18+ are permitted to purchase Camping spaces. All campers are required to purchase full event tickets.
- The fee charged for camping is for the campsite for the entire weekend, and not per person staying in the site. Maximum of 8 persons allowed per site.
- All Vehicles will be subject to search upon entering the grounds and prohibited items will be confiscated. All campground occupants must wear a 3-Day Wristband. Single day attendees will not be permitted in any camping areas.
- Only light weight passenger vehicles (smaller then a 15 passenger van) will be permitted in camping areas. Pickup Trucks and SUV’s will be permitted.
- No glass containers of any kind.
- Weapons, drug paraphernalia and drugs are prohibited.
- No animals will be allowed at Boots and Hearts. Please note that entry will be denied if pets are present.
- Fireworks or any type of explosive are prohibited.
- No parking in fire lanes.
- No unapproved vending of any kind will be permitted.
- Box trucks, boats, ATV’s, golf-carts, dirt bikes or mopeds will not be permitted.
- Bicycles will be permitted in the camping areas only.
- Outside alcoholic beverages are permitted but must be consumed within the camping area. PLEASE NOTE: No Kegs, no glass
- BBQ’s (gas and charcoal, camp and full size) are permitted, but no campfires or open flames
- No Campfires of any kind will be permitted, this includes propane fireplaces. The only fire-generating devices allowed will be those used explicitly for cooking.
- There is no sound curfew, but we ask you keep the peace and quite after 3:00AM….as not to disrupt nearby campers.
- Misuse or dangerous driving of vehicles will not be tolerated.
- All campers are expected to be courteous to those around them.
Portable generators of 3KW or less will be permitted. PLEAE NOTE:
- Generators are subject to noise curfew and must be shut off between 1:00AM and 7:00AM.
- NOTE: There are no on site gas vendors. Be sure to fill your tank before arriving. If you have a generator you will be permitted to bring no more than 40L of additional gas onsite.